Sunday, April 7, 2013

" A Journey to the Centre of the Earth "...

Hello!
You might be wondering what this poem is. Well, I've been inspired by my mum, who has been reading "A Journey to the Centre of the Earth" to my brother. I really like the book, so I have wrote a poem on geology. This poem is for the Professor Lindenbrock and Axel. :)

    
                     The Centre of the Earth

                     Deep down in the world
                     Solids shine and gases float,
                     Liquids spurt from springs,
                     A world never known,
                     Has now sprung to light.
                     Crystals, and glowing rocks,
                     Smooth or rough,
                     All in different shapes,
                     A cube, a hexahedron,
                     All different, all unique.

  
I hope you liked the poem. Please comment.
WillowUnicorn


        

No comments:

Post a Comment