Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A Story.

 Hello to all my readers!
 Recently I have been writing stories instead of poems. I am going to put up my mums favorite story today:

 "Mummy!" yelled 6 year old Molly Michelle. "Mummy! I want to marry a prince!"
 Her Mother laughed."There aren't many left."
 "I was reading the Frog Prince with Daddy." said Molly. "I'm off to find a prince!"
 "OK," said her Mother. "Don't be too long."
 Molly ran into the garden and walked over to the fish pond. She knew there were frogs in there. She looked carefully. "Aha!" she yelled. "A frog!" Molly picked it up, and, closing her eyes, kissed the Frog.
 The Frog didn't like being kissed. It jumped out of the girl's hands and into the pond. Molly opened her eyes and looked around for her 'prince'.
 But the frog had gone.
 Molly walked over to the veggie patch. In it was the big pumpkin her Father had carefully tended.
 "Ooo..." said Molly. She ran into her bedroom, got her wand and went back out to the pumpkin. "Hocus Pocus!" she said. "Hey Presto!" But the pumpkin was still a pumpkin.
 The Frog jumped up onto the pumpkin. Molly gave an excited squeal and picked him up. She kissed it again, hoping it would become her prince.
 But the Frog jumped out of her hands and went to the pond. Molly ran after it and splash! She fell into the pond!
 Molly got out, cold and wet. She walked out of the Garden and into the House.
 "Did you find your prince?" asked her Mother, not realizing that Molly was wet.
 "I don't want a prince." said Molly.


I hope you liked the story. I will be posting up more next week. Please comment!
WillowUnicorn

No comments:

Post a Comment