Sunday, September 22, 2013

More Poems!

Hullo!
OK, I now have a riddle as well. I don't think I've put it up before.

      What never sleeps, what never dies
       It has two, red eyes.

I'll tell you what the answer is next week! Post your guess please :)

Here's the Poems for this week!

  A certain Money Box,
  Is a Bank's best friend.
  It keeps the money under locks
  You must be careful not to bend,
  For if you do,
  You may have to lend,
  Money to the Money Box!

Thats Poem one! Here's no Two:

   Morning Star,
   Your golden rays,
   Light my days 
   You guide me to,
   The nicest places
   I follow you,
   By foot or plane,
   By car or boat,
   To find you, my
   One and only Morning Star.

Thats Poem no Two! Here's the last one:

   Evening Star,
   Your Silver rays,
   Are pure goodness
   You dance through the night,
   A graceful Ballarina,
   You must away,
   'Ere break of day,
   But I will always find you again...


And thats the last poem! I will post more soon!
See you around!
WillowUnicorn

No comments:

Post a Comment