Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Song writing ^-^

Hallo everyone! I'm back!

 Well, life has been busy! I've been doing a lot of stuff, and I'd tell you about out, but I have a different blog for that. If you'd like to look at it click this link: Lucy_Fu's blog.

 So, I've been very taken with the idea of being able to posses things like fire, or ice, or earth, or lightning, or light, and being able to use them (You know, like in Frozen or Ninjago) and I also love to sing, so I decided to write a song! And here it is:


                  Conquering the Cold     


          The wind blows up a swirling storm,
          People are lost in the dark night.
          It's so cold - too cold.
          The Moon is throwing a silver light.
          The word is gone...

          What happened to the colours?
          The swirling rainbow up high?
          Powers can only take me so far-
          Fire can't always conquer the cold.

          The Hawk battles through the swirling storm,
          Forever calling me.
          And I'll follow him to the end
          Wishing I was free,
          To soar through the sky.

          What happened to the colours?
          The warm red sun?
          The people have frozen hearts-
          Love can't always conquer hate.

          And now the sun is rising up,
          I can finally see.
          I am free!
          Fire can conquer cold...


Okay! There's the song. I'll be posting up a video of me singing it in a while, so that you can here it.  Now, some questions:
  1. What is the song about?
  2. Does it have a good title?
  3. Would you like to have a go singing it?
 If you'd like to sing it, please let me know!  I love to hear how other people sing stuff. If you want to hear me sing it first, then look here: Willow Brook Youtube. Like I said before, I'll be posting it up soonish, so don't panic if it's not on there yet!
 If you think the title could be better, feel free to comment a new one. And it might be the one I use!

 Can't wait to see you all soon!
 WillowUnicorn
 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment