Sunday, August 11, 2013

Dragon Ride

Hello all!
 Here is the next poem-once again inspired by Ninjago. One of my favourite songs from it is called Dragon Ride. This poem tells what I feel when I listen to it.


                         Dragon Ride
      
                      I'm riding the air
                      Flying a Dragon
                      Wind whipping my hair,
                      Breathlessly watching.

                      Twirling around,
                      Weaving between
                      My friends and the mountains,
                      Draw nearer.

                      A whoop and
                      A yell and
                      The Dragons roar
                      Plunging into the mist.

                      Landing on the mountain,
                      We see a golden light,
                      Breathless we stand,
                      As a Golden Dragon emerged.

                      It roared and flew
                      Into the air,
                      We followed 
                      Weaving between the mountains.
                      Looping the loop,
                      Twirling around,
                      Weaving between 
                      The mountains.

                      In the golden dusk,
                      The Dragon vanished
                      So homeward flew 
                      My friends and I.

                      I'm riding the air,
                      Flying a Dragon,
                      Wind whipping my hair,
                      Breathlessly watching.

That is my new poem. I hope that you enjoyed reading it! Please comment.
WillowUnicorn

         

No comments:

Post a Comment