Sunday, August 25, 2013

Stories and Poems

Hello Readers!
This week has been busy! I've been writing poems, stories and More stories! Here is my newest poem:

                  Riding
   We trotted down the lane
   A beautiful pair: in complete harmony
   I watched my horses mane
   Bouncing up and down
   Ripples of light going through
   Her loveliness with out a frown
   She went to a canter and I stood
   Tall in the stirrups
   No one would
   See such a Lovely pair
   Again


Well, that is the Poem! I hope you Enjoyed reading it. Please comment.

 If you liked my previous Stories, then you might like the next one I'm writing, Stormchild and the Ninja. It's on the Lego Message Boards, so here is the Link:
https://community.lego.com/t5/NINJAGO-Stories/Stormchild-and-the-Ninja/m-p/7191144#M92565  
If you have a Lego Id account and would like to post on it, Please do! If you don't have a Lego Id account, but would like to comment, do not fear!! You could:

A) make a Lego Id account (It's free!)
or
B) Comment on my The Blog Of Poems: Stories and Poems post, saying that the comment is for Stormchild and the Ninja

Thanks, and please come again soon!
WillowUnicorn

No comments:

Post a Comment