Sunday, August 4, 2013

Two new Poems...

Hello All!
Well, School's now started and I've been busy! I have written two new Poems. They do not have names yet. Hopefully I'll think of some soon! Here they are:

    A shower of rain,
    A glisten of sun,
    The fun's,
    Just all but begun.
    A twinkling star,
    A moon ridden plain,
    It will
    All happen again.

 That was poem number one! Here's the next:


   There stands a girl,
   Dressed in black,
   Gazing up at the sky,
   Where the sparrows fly.
 
   She turns around,
   And walks a while,
   To watch the river,
   Wave and shiver.

   Her heart is broke,
   Her love is lost,
   Lonely she wanders,
   Through the forest,
   And ponders.


Those were my latest poems. I hope you liked them. I should have more next week.
Please comment!
WillowUnicorn
  

No comments:

Post a Comment