Sunday, September 21, 2014

NaNoWriMo

Hey readers! :D

 Wow, it's been a while since I last posted, hasn't it?

 Well, it's getting to that time of the year - NaNoWriMo is coming up! Are any of you excited for it? I sure am! :D It's time to start organizing for what November may bring. I've already had an idea for what I'll write this year, and Mum says that if I plan ahead well enough I can go to things like the Kickstart on November the 1st, the 24 hour Writing Spree, and all the other events!

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, NaNoWriMo is the National Novel Writing Month. It's held every year in November, and for the whole of November you have to attempt to reach the word goal of 50,000 or more words. There is also Camp NaNoWriMo, held in the middle of the year.

 If you're aged 13+, you can sign up for NaNoWriMo. If you want a friend, you can find me here. I'll be happy to friend you, but remember to message me at the same time, saying that you read my blog posts!

 If you're aged between 0-17 (although I highly doubt a toddler could write a book. :P), then you can sign up for the Young Writers Program. It's held by NaNoWriMo for younger writers. Unlike NaNoWriMo, where you have a set word goal, the Young Writers Program allows you to set your own goals. You can also find me on there: Spinjisumaster.

 I look forward to seeing you all on NaNoWriMo this year! :D

 Well, I must go, I have school work to do, and circus classes as well. :)

 Keep on writing!

 WillowUnicorn

No comments:

Post a Comment