Thursday, September 25, 2014

Story writing.

Hello dear writers!

 How is everyone today?

 Well, I shall have the next "Preparing for NaNoWriMo" up next week sometime. So no, it is my deepest regrets to say that I am not here today to help with organizing for the long, daunting road ahead.

 I have recently started a LEGO blog. It's for all things LEGO related. Then mum was talking about the fact that I should have a special blog for story writing. And that's when I had the bright idea of including a "LEGO Stories" page on the LEGO blog, since most of the stories I write are some LEGO fanfiction.

 So if any of you are interested in having a look at the current story I'm posting up, click here. I'm planning on posting on it once a week, maybe twice a week, and you'll know when I have a new chapter up because the "!!New Chapter!!" sign will have vanished from the chapter you read last time. Plus I'll make a blog post announcing that there is a new post. ;)

 Keep on writing, and a tip for when NaNoWriMo comes: take everything in your stride! (So no rushing!!)

 Happy writing!

 WillowUnicorn

No comments:

Post a Comment