Sunday, March 23, 2014

Book writing :)

Hello everyone!

 Today there is no poem for you. :( I know - its disappointing. I've sort of lost ideas for poems at the moment. If you have any suggestions, please put them in a comment below this post!
 I have, however, been working on a book idea I've had recently. It's called Team Tech - four kids who get into a lot of adventures because of their amazing machines that Mo (the oldest girl) has made.
 At the moment I've got two books planned: The Mystery of Manchester Manor - and - The Missing Fantasy Machine.
  The first one is a murder mystery - a young girl died in Manchester Manor a very, very long time ago, and Mo sends Lucy and Zane to the past, while Andy works hard on two essays- the current version of history, and what Lucy and Zane are telling him.

 The second book is a chasing thing - Mo has made a machine that can produce animals from Fantasy books and myths: unicorns, dragons, etc. But one day the machine gets stolen, and creatures that don't belong are appearing everywhere. So Mo, Zane, Lucy, and Andy go on an adventure to get back the amazing machine and get everything back to normal. But they also need to modify everyone's memory, so that every one forgets what just happened...



 Yeah. So that's my plans! I'm also hoping to get them published. I'm thinking of self publishing them, and I looked at Some pages and I was like: O_O it costs $1000+ to publish over fifty books?!  But Freemantle has a publishing place somewhere, so I'm going to have a look. 
If you are interested, here is my own, hand drawn front cover for "Mystery of Manchester Manor":

It's sideways (I'm using the ipad) but characters go from left (if you tilt your head that way) to right:
MO (white top), Lucy, Zane, Andy.

Well, I must go. Got school work to do!

Happy reading!

WillowUnicorn (AKA Lucy_Fu

No comments:

Post a Comment