Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Time to Howl!

Hello Everyone!
 I'm back! I didn't have anything to post up on Monday, and Tuesdays have gone back to being "No school work" day. And I've been going to birthday parties, so I've been busy.
 I have a lovely friend, whom I prefer to call nya2468. She is very nice, and hung out with me, Sissyloo, NRGJay, and Ehinching. She loves Wolves, and has a Wolf Spirit that she calls "Shadow Howler".  So, I have decided to write her a poem - on wolves.

         The Wolf.

        Wolf.
        It's Shaggy coat,
        In wonderful colours of
        White, black, or grey,
        Is warm and soft.
        It's proud head,
        Held high,
        Has such wonderful eyes.
        It's strong paws,
        Tread through the snow,
        Leaving quaint prints behind.
        All night it's echoing howl,
        Shakes the trees and
        Rents the air.

        O lovely Shadow Howler,
        O Great Wolf,
        I grant thee freedom.


nya2468, that is my poem to you and dear Shadow Howler.   


For my other readers, if you go onto the LEGO Message Boards, and find "Fugitive - a story" you should find the song I made for nya2468 - it's called "Go Nya Go". I remember that she looked at it and went "There's nothing about wolves in it!" So this is my very late poem to give her the Wolf side. :)

Well, I must go - I have school work, music class, and a video to put on my Youtube page.

Go Wild!

WillowUnicorn (AKA Lucy_Fu)

No comments:

Post a Comment