Sunday, March 9, 2014

Burglars - part One

Hello!

So my friend Magnus was here yesterday, and my Brother and I were showing him the apartment building's swimming pool and gym that we use when he said "This place would be great for a Cat Burglar. Look at all the things to climb!" and then he started making up this person who climbed the houses at night, and his mother, who was a Dry Cleaner, got tired of him messing up the place, and starts running after him.
 So I've started writing the poem/song about a Cat Burglar. I'll be posting it up in parts - it's going to be very long.


       The Cat Burglar - Part One

  Once there was a young man,
  With the name 'Stunning Stan.'

  During the Day he sold,
  Jewelry, made of pure gold.

  But at night, the young Burgher,
  Turned into the fearsome Cat Burglar.

  But alas! For his mother, the Dry Cleaner,
  Who went by the name Mrs Wiener,

  Would follow him over the roofs,
  The he would roam over in his best shoes.

  "Mum!" he said. "It's dangerous for you!
  "If you were to fall, what'll I do?"

  "I'm tired of you climbing the roofs of houses,
   And coming home with torn trousers!"


So that is the beginning part! The last line is the Mother, who, like mentioned, is a dry cleaner and loves everything to be nice and tidy. Imagen a house like the Dursley's from Harry Potter!

Well, I must be off - there is school work, circus classes and dancing to be done and to go to today, I do not like the idea of being late! So I will see you all tomorrow or later in the week!

WillowUnicorn (AKA Lucy_Fu)

No comments:

Post a Comment