Monday, March 10, 2014

Burglars - Part Two

(Continued form previous post)


    Mrs Wiener took him off the roof,
    Showed him the trousers to state her proof.

    "It's no wonder you have a bad sleep.
     Stay here! I'll be back in a peep."

     And out went the Dry Cleaner,
     Leaving behind a grubby Stan Wiener.

     Next Morning the young man,
     With the name 'Stunning Stan,'

     Went to the place that he sold,
     Jewelery, made of pure gold.

     But Mr Rompoly, the man who employed him,
     Stared at him frostily.

    "You're fired!" said he. "A Cat Burglar!
     Indeed. Begone, young Burgher!"

     And that is the story of Stunning Stan,
     The Cat Burglar who thought he was a man.


Hello hello!

Yes, I'm back again! I would've put this at the top, but I had to write the rest of the Cat Burglar at the top. ;D

So now we have the full fifteen lines of The Cat Burglar. What a story it is! I'm glad my mother isn't a Dry Cleaner. But then, maybe it would be nice having a tidy house! (I wouldn't know, 'cause my house is always untidy - and my bedroom is the worst bit. I can't let my baby brother in, it's so messy!)

Well, I'm hoping to put up a poem about an actor soon. I don't know which one though - I suppose it's research time!

Well, I shall probably be seeing you all some time soon again.

WillowUnicorn (AKA Lucy_Fu)

No comments:

Post a Comment