Sunday, March 2, 2014

LEGO, LEGO!

Hello every one!
Well, I'm back again, at what I think is the last day of the week, but people consider the beginning of the week! And, even better, I have two new poems. 
These can both be sung as well (I had made them to be songs) but they are just as good to read. As soon as I've got pictures/videos done for them both, I'll be putting them both up on YouTube. I'll post up the links when I've done them.

Poem 1: the Secret Sisters

   We're the secret sisters
   bound by loyalty and interests,
   We stand up for what's right,
   Look out for each other.
   If it wasn't for you and if it wasn't for me,
   We'd never be together.

   Yeah we thought we were as
    different as the Night is from the Day,
   Until WindWaker10 helped to see another way:

   We like Ninjago,
   Being friends and having fun!
   Standing up and looking out for every one.
   Cuz we're secret sisters and that's what good friends do!

   If danger makes you wanna hide I'll Spinjitzu to your side,
   When you're feeling blue WindWaker10 will cheer up you,
   Kindness is never in short supply when with Bridgey27,
   Then MineHappyGarm is best for being really nerdy!

   If you like Adventure you're like the Storm Sis Lucy_Fu,
  Like to make jokes all day, you're like WindWaker10,
  You're always sharing with your friends, you're like sweet Bridgey27'
  And if you're always in a conversation, you're really like MineHappyGarm!

  We're the Secret Sisters,
  As cool as friends can be,
  No one could part you from me,
  Cause in our hearts we're all the same.



That was the Secret Sisters song I made up. On the LEGO Message Boards a couple of girls and I made up the Secret Sister Society.  The song is using the original four- me(Lucy_Fu), WindWaker10, Bridgey27, and MineHappyGarm. I left before they decided who was the, erm, leader,and I also never got to post this in their HQ (anyone from the LMB who is reading this is welcome to post it up).


Poem 2: the LEGO Friends Party!

 Come on girls, it's party time!
 We'll show you around Heartlake City,
 There's lots of things to do today,
 Come on, you'll meet the Friends on the way.

 Hi I'm Mia! And this is Emma,
 We'll take you round for your first trip ever,
 Hop in the car, we'll be on our way,
 Today's gonna be a great day!

 Over to the left is Sunshine Ranch,
 Over to the right is Summer Riding Camp,
 Look girls, it's Olivia and Stephanie,
 Come on girls, got a long way to go.

 Over to the right is Olivia's House,
 Over to the left is Heartlake High,
 Look girls, Andrea's at the school,
 Hop in Andrea, we're doing something cool!

 Now we're all together, it's party time!
 Lets go pick up some good food!
 Chocolates, cakes, ice-cream and biscuits,
 Let's hope this will fit in the car!

               ~*>*<*~

 Thank you girls for staying with us!
 We hope you enjoyed the Party!
 Just remember, if you're feeling blue,
 Call on us - we'll cheer up you!




So this poem is based off the LEGO Friends Party that is planned to happen in Sydney. There's a competition for it in the TotalGirl magazine, which I'm hoping to enter. I'll let you know if I win! 

Well, I'm hoping to have a Ninjago based poem for you lovely readers soon - otherwise it will be something else. :)

I hope you enjoy reading these! As usual, please, feel free to comment.

WillowUnicorn (AKA Lucy_Fu)

No comments:

Post a Comment