Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Weird Nursery Rhythms

Hello again!

Yes, I'm back!!

 Well, My brothers and I have been inspired by Vi Hart's "Mary had a Laser Bat." and we have been making up our own versions! Here are mine:

 Cleo had a laser bat, laser bat, laser bat! Cleo had a laser bat who decided to kill her. The bat was friends with a laser snake, laser snake, laser snake! The Bat was friends with a laser snake who exterminated Cleo.

 That one was based of Cleopatra from Egypt - because apparently she didn't kill herself with an asp, but was murdered. Nice :P.

Now, a slightly more funnier one:

 Three blind Ninja, three blind Ninja, see how they fight, see how they fight.
They all ran after Lord Garmadon, who chased them round with a mega gun, have you ever seen such a thing in your liiiiiiiife!! as three blind Ninja.

 Ah yes, the wonderful things one can do with Nursery Rhythms. *wipes a tear of laughter off of my face* I love turning things into something else - it's something I'm very good at. If you want an example I'll tell you about the time I was knitting a scarf for my friend, when I got bored of doing the same thing over and over and I decided to turn it into a bag! So now she has a lovely, bright red knitted bag, which she carries around everywhere.

Well, I must get back to maths, as I need to go to the Library to pick up some books on history soon.

If any of you have funny versions of a nursery rhythm, please put it in the comment box at the bottom of this post! Please remember that there may be some younger kids reading this, so refrain from using swear words and such.

Smiles!

WillowUnicorn (AKA Lucy_Fu)

No comments:

Post a Comment